WSO 667143: TrustJacker – Copy, Paste & Share Your Way To Profits
Price: $ 27.00|Visit Website
From the salespage:
Action takers have made commissions in less than 30 minutes
This “Copy-Paste” Technique Lets You Start Making Money Off The Stuff YOU ALREADY DO Online Everyday WITHOUT SELLING ANYTHING
If you can Copy & Paste, you can do this.
This WSO is a WordPress plugin that allows you to show any offer you like over any webpage you like – not just webpages you control. It uses iframing – the same technique that Google images uses to display an image over the site that the image comes from.
Here’s an example of how it could work in practice:
- Pick an iphone related email submit offer from a CPA network such as offervault.com
- Find an article about the upcoming iphone5 release
- Add the URLs from steps 1 and 2 to the TrustJacker (TJ) plugin and generate a TJ URL
- Share the TJ link from step 3 in a comment about the upcoming iphone on Facebook, Twitter, forums….anywhere you like
- Some people will click on the TJ URL to go to the article from step 2. The email submit offer from step 1 will popup as per the plugin settings (can be immediate, delayed or on exit)
Note that the web page that you are redirecting people to can be any webpage you like.
The possibilities with this plugin are endless. You can have any offer you like as the pop up eg CPA offer, Clickbank salespage, your email list squeeze page. If you want you can set the offer page as a redirect rather than a pop up.
This plugin takes the concept of popups and redirects and expands it exponentially.
- Enables you to associate a promotion with any webpage – this allows you to leverage the trust associated with other webpages (hence the TrustJacker name)
- Easy to implement – install the plugin onto a WordPress website that you own and just copy and paste a couple of links for each promotion you want to run
- Versatile concept with many different ways it can be used
- 30 day money back guarantee
- The plugin doesn’t take care of the real work, which is getting your link out there
- Some sites use framebusting code that mean they won’t work with the plugin
The Bottom Line
This is a seriously brilliant idea and technique. The ability to be able to show a timed popup on other people’s content and leverage their trust has endless profitable uses. I give this 4 and a half stars – hey, nothing is perfect!