WSO 649583: Turn Google Slaps into high Fives
Price: $ 8.70|Visit Website
From the salespage:
How to rank websites that last throughout any Google algorithm changes, including the recent Penguin update.
Chances are nobody has taken the time to teach you the RIGHT WAY to dominate the search engines until now…..
This WSO is basically SEO 101, post Panda and Penguin updates. There is nothing here that you won’t find in any current SEO guide, and it basically summarises the current wisdom regarding link building after the latest Google updates.
If you are familiar with common link building tactics such as guest blogging, social bookmarks, press releases and link baiting, then this guide won’t be useful for you.
If you completely new to SEO this guide will give you a basic introduction to link building, but it lacks any real detail for beginners about how to apply these techniques.
- If you are a newbie and can’t be bothered searching and reading a couple recent blog posts about SEO, then this WSO will be useful to you.
- Includes a funny graphic of someone slapping a penguin
- Basic rehash of the latest ideas about link building since the Penguin and Panda updates
- No examples given, other than a fuzzed out picture on the sales page, to back up the numerous assertions made in the WSO
- No step by step method is presented for how to use all the different link building methods described
The Bottom Line
Might be useful if you don’t have a clue about SEO or link building. If you already know anything about these topics (eg you know what the Penguin update is) then don’t buy it.
I give it one star for the funny penguin slap graphic and half a star for the content.